Upgrading executive health to optimal wellness translates into success
- Improve the bottom line and the effectiveness of your organization by better managing the chronic health conditions and stress related problems that burden your executives.
- Engage your executives to master stress and use it to their advantage without incurring negative health consequences.
- Implement practical, efficient and effective solutions to decrease executive sick time, injury, or absenteeism, while enhancing productivity, focus, engagement, creativity and optimal leadership.
As an internationally-renowned physician, author and speaker in the field of mind-body medicine and stress resiliency, I know that the success of any individual or corporation relies on the optimal health of individuals, especially leaders, if they are to be productive, innovative and able to adapt to stress.
With over 20 years of experience as a Harvard physician and lecturer, I present programs to promote corporate and individual wellness. I utilize my medical expertise and knowledge on stress, meditation, mindfulness, nutrition, exercise, and the body’s natural healing abilities to help individuals enhance personal care and resilience, and ultimately function more successfully in their personal and professions worlds.
Get focused, innovative, and practical approaches that work.
My targeted methods:
- Based on people’s personal values
- Fit into people’s daily lives.
- Profoundly effective
My 20+ years of practice has been proven to:
- Reduce need for medications.
- Improve health conditions as hypertension, heart disease, insomnia, chronic pain, diabetes, depression and anxiety.
- Improve leadership abilities.
- Enhance innovation, creativity and mental acuity.
My services can be offered in a variety of formats:
- Keynote lectures, seminars, retreats or workshops to executives or the entire company (see sample lecture titles below).
- Overseeing a corporate wellness program or advise on existing programs.
- Evaluating and making recommendation for environmental enhancements that will positively influence health and wellbeing of staff.
- Providing individualized coaching for key executives and leaders.
- Training existing coaches and/or personnel (human resources, executive coaches) in easy to apply methods to keep employees engaged and well.
Contact Dr. Selhub, for more information.