Upgrading executive health to optimal resilience translates into success
- Improve the bottom line and the effectiveness of your organization by engaging your executives in mindfulness and self-awareness strategies.
- Engage your executives to master stress and use it to their advantage to achieve optimal performance and improved well-being.
- Implement practical, efficient and effective solutions to decrease executive sick time, or absenteeism, while enhancing productivity, focus, engagement, sense of purpose, creativity and optimal leadership.
As an internationally-renowned physician, author and keynote speaker in the field of mind-body medicine and stress resiliency, I know that the success of any individual or corporation relies on the optimal health and engagement of individuals, especially leaders, if they are to be productive, innovative and able to adapt to stress.
With over 20 years of experience as a Harvard physician and lecturer, I present programs to promote corporate and individual resilience, performance and engagement. I utilize my scientific knowledge and longstanding spiritual advising practice to guide individuals and corporations alike to tap into purpose, healing, and understanding how to access the subtle signals the world and the human body sends us to enable optimal personal care and resilience.
Get focused, innovative, and practical approaches that work.
My targeted methods:
- Based on people’s personal values
- Fit into people’s daily lives.
- Profoundly effective
- Deeply full of wisdom
My services can be offered in a variety of formats:
- Keynote lectures, seminars, retreats or workshops to executives or the entire company (see sample lecture titles below).
- Overseeing a corporate wellness program or advise on existing programs.
- Evaluating and making recommendation for environmental enhancements that will positively influence health and wellbeing of staff.
- Providing individualized coaching for key executives and leaders.
- Training existing coaches and/or personnel (human resources, executive coaches) in easy to apply methods to keep employees engaged and well.
Go to www.drselhubcorporate.com or
Contact Dr. Selhub, for more information.