Your 10-Day Challenge to Uncover the Vibrant YOU
Move beyond limiting beliefs,
Remove physical and emotional toxins, and
Discover the New, Strong You
- Do you experience poor sleep, muscle soreness, irritability, mood changes, fatigue, indigestion, or joint pain?
- Do you have the best intentions to get healthy and happy but keep falling off the wagon once your stressful life sets in?
- Do you want to finally remember what it’s like to feel good?
- Do you want to learn how to handle stress better without falling prey to bad habit?
You can start now!
In this world rampant with stress and toxins your mind and body are on constant overload from the high demands on your life. Most of us have little time left for self-care and self-awareness.
Though you might find yourself experiencing moments of happiness, you likely find that you cannot sustain those moments because you have too much stress in your life, too many worries, or too frequent aches and pains.
The typical reaction when the tough starts happening is that your old negative habits start kicking in because these habits serve to comfort you. They help you cope during times of need. And even though you know that eating a pint of ice cream every night isn’t good for you, you can’t stop because you feel this eating binge is actually helping you cope.
You have two choices…either get rid of the stress in your life or develop better, healthier and really satisfying habits that not only help you cope, but enable you to thrive.
This 10-day Challenge will prepare you to do both.
You know that no 10-day program will change your long-time habits for good. Only you can do that. This New Strong Challenge is meant to get you started, to shift your way of thinking and coping so that you can choose to feel good all the time!
You will learn to:
- Recognize your patterns, what supports you to succeed or to fail.
- Ask the questions of yourself that will help you fuel yourself forward towards health and happiness
- Allow breakdowns to become breakthroughs.
- Envision a future for yourself that is overflowing with health and happiness.
You will choose to:
- Feel vibrant and confident in your own body.
- Feel fearless about making choices and standing strong within your self and your beliefs.
- Take care of yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Do only the things you want and love.
Be the New Strong!